So I Hit Copp's This Morning...

I wasn't going to.
Honestly.

I knew there was no ground turkey to be had -- but realized I had egg vouchers
that were expiring...and we can't have that,
now can we?
:)

I flew by the seat of my pants today - NO plan!
I didn't even take my coupon box with me - just a handful of coupons that I thought might come in handy, if I hit the $25.

Yes, I broke ALL of my rules today!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the funny part: I still made money shopping, LOL!
You can see from my receipt here:
I paid $.82 and then, got a $2.00 Catalina.
Ha!

I don't have time for the details, but am adding the coffee, Ramen, eggs and Nuts to the
donation pile...the salad mix is to compliment the free pan of stuffed manicotti we got
last night from the "Greek Salad Lady" and the rest, we simply needed. 

How did your trip go today?

Comments

  1. Hi Danelle,
    I didn't do as well as you but I did well today and confirmed that I really need to watch the register as I would have been charged several dollars more had I not caught the errors. Got $39.10 worth of food for $19.85!!! The $39.10 is the sale prices before coupons(I don't think it would be fair to figure my savings by the reg. price as I would never pay that, even before couponing). I had a 1.99 off for ban deodorant last week and used two coupons for cards ($2.00 off if you buy 3 cards). Also had a free boca product coupon (from my employer). In total I had $20.25 in coupons!!! One of my coupons didn't double and he swiped one of the $2 card coupons too fast and it didn't scan. Also, at one point he told be that I was at my coupon limit... What??? All worked out with 3 employees working through it... I smiled the whole time and apologized to the poor guy behind me and then came home on a high from all I saved. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO Jules!

    First of all - DO count your pre-sale total in your savings! Prices keep going up and you are a true couponer by buying the items on sale to maximize your savings! (high-five!)

    Also: Way to cathc the errors! It helps to know roughly what you should spend before checking out and it ALWAYS pays to watch the cashier.
    :)
    As for the coupon limit? Seriously???!
    I have NEVER had anyone tell me that - the cashier must have been drinking, LOL!

    Over 50% savings -- AWESOME for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!