So This Is Miss Sarah.....


We have had a few fun photo shots with different photographers lately.
Some have been paid jobs and some, like this one, for the pictures.

We now have a full portfolio and are meeting with agents.

She LOVES it and this is a simple way to sock more money away for college.
=)
As long as it's fun, and she wants to do it, I will be happy to take her...
I just have to approve of the "job" instead of her blindly being assigned to something,
after all we have family values.

I'm not a rookie to this - I did a bit of it in and after high school
(back when I was younger and much thinner, LOL)
I was a big hit for mall catalogs/fliers and hair shows.
Someday, maybe I will share a few of MY pictures...
=)
Every photographer has had fun with her and wanted to use her again,
our last with 3-Bean Studios on a shoot for CourtneyCourtney Designs.
(and no, she isn't wearing any make up)
You can see Susanne's post about it and some more pictures HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!