Copps This Morning - A Comedy of Errors!

1) They couldn't find my pre-order.
They helped me take things off the shelf and were going to let me use my coupons on the NON-whole grain Barilla. Just as we put the 80th box of pasta in my cart, they guy comes up front with my order. We decided he could restock the shelf with it because we didn't want to empty the cart and reload it.

2) The registers aren't set up yet to double TEN coupons - it only doubled the first FIVE.
Thanks to my envelope system, I caught it quickly and they manually did the last five of every transaction. I hope it gets fixed for them quickly as they are going to have a lot of problems today if it doesn't.

3) I didn't get my Catalina's.The machine wasn't working. So, they took me over to Customer Service and gave me a gift card.

Those poor ladies at my store are going to have a LOOOOOONG Day.

So, watch your receipts, make sure you get your Catalina's and have fun!
I figure that I got $112.50 in FREE food today, thanks to the coupons and their doubling....that was well worth getting up at 5:45 AM to be there by 6.
=)

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I meant to say.... it would be nice to have some pictures of your great shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danelle, how do you use RR at copps? My copps (aberg ave) will not take them. They acknowledge that it is a manf. coupon...but state that it is intended for Walgreens only. Does this vary by store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some trips are definitely better than others! Today not so much!
    One good thing was: A week or so ago I received a "$1 off your next shopping trip" because I bought 2 OreIda products. It said Manufacturer's Coupon at the top and what do you know! They double! Good to know!
    Btw, that $ back thing by buying OreIda is still good for a few more days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!