It's Raining, It's Pouring...and a budget update

If you would have asked me on Tuesday - I would have TOLD you that we would have Thunderstorms in Southern Wisconsin today. I could tell by the migraine that was so bad that I actually had to go in for a "rescue" shot.

Yes, I slept very well that night... and the hubster was in charge of dinner.

What is the perfect thing to serve when you have a splitting headache and are physically ill?
Pizza apparently, LOL!

It was a Salvatore's special for $23 (with tax and tip).

It took a large chunk or our monthly budget but there were no complaints -- or if there were, I slept through them, LOL!

Add the fact that I hit Aldi's today for some produce (GREAT Prices on everything from pears to green grapes) and we are getting close to running out of money!

March Monthly Budget
$100.00
-13.81 Copps 3/3
$86.19 to go
+1.74 Walgreen's (did the Toothpaste Deal 3x with coupons and RRs)
- 2.48 Aldi (pineapple and pears) 3/6
-$7.90 (school lunch 1x a week)
-$13.53 Copps 3/14
$64.02 to go
-$11.59 Chili's dinner out with the gal pals on my scrappin' weekend (Yes, it kills me to pay for ONE person's meal, the same price I bring home almost $100 in groceries.......)
$52.43
-$2.06 Sentry Foods (cabbage and potatoes)
-$12.10 Copps (5# corned beef, milk, 2 McCain's spuds, 5 Chex Mix)
-$23.00 Salvatore's (Pizza)
-$3.58 bread outlet 3/21 (2 loaves bread, hot dog buns)
-$7.74 Aldi 3/22 (Green Grapes, Strawberries, Mushrooms, Veggie Oil, Pineapple)
$3.95 to go.

9 days -- $3.95
It's gonna be tight..........ha!
We have everything we need but milk.

I think that answers the "what am I going to buy" this week question
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!