Cheap Formula Alert...

$3.25 off when you buy any TWO Gerber® Good Start® Powder formulas 22 oz or larger$3.25 off when you buy any TWO Gerber® Good Start® Powder formulas 22 oz or larger
This great tip came from Mary E who follows on Facebook!

Just a tip for Gerber formula readers- Copps has been running a deal where 2 of the big cans of Gerber formula are about $47, but if you use your card you get $8 off instantly!
 
Then there was a printable coupon for $3.25 (above). Then if you're like me and you receive formula checks (from contacting the company or you can get them on ebay), it's even more off. I just went and got 2 big cans using the Copps deal, the coupon, and 2 of my formula checks and paid $26!!! THEN, a surprise coupon printed with my reciept for $5 my next purchase at copps (on anything.)
AWESOME DEAL!
 
Thanks for sharing Mary!
=)

Comments

  1. Can you use 2 formula checks plus the coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind....I just read it again and figured it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if Copp's will accept expired formula checks? Mine expired on the 1st of this month! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. I did one with Target on monday and didn't realized it expired on sunday, and they took it. It probably depends on the cashier and how much they pay attention......

      Delete
    2. FYI- Words of Wisdom is my blog that I write, so that is what it showed as my name. But this is Mary Erickson the original poster of this tip. :-)

      Delete
    3. Usually it's a "no" on the expireds at Copp's - but you can always ask
      :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!