Coupon Class Tomorrow in Sun Prairie!

 
Ever wanted to learn the secrets on how to save 60-80% on your groceries every time you go the store? This class is for you!
Learn WHERE to get coupons that you will use, HOW to organize them, and most importantly, the right way to USE them!
This class is 2 hours long...and taught by ME.
:)

I am in my home town this weekend at the Sun Prairie Public Library - doing the class from 10AM until Noon.
It's FREE -- so, if you are open, stop in!

If you are NOT in Sun Prairie but want to catch one of my classes -
my schedule is HERE

Comments

  1. I'll be coming to the class as a "refresher course"(I took your class last year) and I'm bringing my sister-in-law and cousin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't guarantee you that the jokes have gotten any better... sorry Ann, LOL!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!