My Garage Sale Scores Today

All this for $31.50 this morning!
Starting with the Princess fleece throw for $1!
We LOVE the BrainQuest series and found two that we didn't have...
and the US States want for follow up on our study two years ago.
Books, a few movies, dinosaurs, and LOTS of markers-in the box for $.50!
I also found clothes for Miss Sarah! She needs pants badly,
and I hit a sale where everything was pretty much $.25
The dresses were super cute - $.50 with matching shirts under neath them...
and a few fun misc pieces.
The Giraffe dress is a nice winter weight and perfect for the holidays!
I LOVE this set of bunk beds for the dolls - $2.00!!
The bedding is in the wash now and I think I will change the buttons as one was missing.
Maybe add a little lace too?
Then the big score!
An antique tin doll house, with furniture!
$5.00
I am cleaning it up and getting it set out for Miss Sarah before she comes home.
My Summer Garage Sale Budget is $300 --
$300.00
-$31.50
$268.50 to go

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!