Garage Sale Scores

Here are just a few fun things I got yesterday -- more are in the car yet!
(Say it with me: Mermaid Tail!)
I was really under the weather yesterday and didn't get done nearly what I had hoped to...but DID hit a few sales. Here is some of my bounty - more pictures tomorrow!
 A mix of dresses, shirts, shorts, along with a princess robe and fall jammies. I SCORED on the American Girl history books ($.25 each) and love the tape/book sets for the back yard this summer.
The Hello Kitty CD player was only $1 and works great - the celebrate craft ribbon is for me -- I had to get SOMETHING for myself, LOL!
 I took $50 with me and had $11.25 left over...
and I really don't think I will spend the full budget this year!
I have almost everything that was needed -- and a little extra.
As much fun as I enjoy the process -
why go if we don't need anything?
:)

My Summer Garage Sale Budget is $300 --
$300.00
-$31.50
$268.50 to go
-$38.75
$229.75 to go

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!