Princess Party Invites

I have already talked about the upcoming Princess Party for Miss Sarah... this simply shows you what I did with the store bought/clearance invitations!
:)

They were complete, with envelopes already, so I simply had to dress up the envelopes a bit and make them more of a "Royal" presentation. I know it's a tad early, but she wanted to invite the girls in her ballet class and today, is the last day they meet before the recital.

I saw this cute tutorial on Pinterest on how to make a tissue paper flower. You can read it HERE.
I simply make some small flowers and glued them to the back flap of the envelopes
Add them all to a cute, pink, lacy basket and we are ready for passing out to the fellow ballerinas!
:)
We also have them for the fellow Daisy girls and class mates...but those don't have to go out for a week or two. Hard to believe that this party is less than a month away!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you are inviting a lot of kids! I never had that many over to my house at one time. Think I would really go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--it does sound like it but I figure I will have a total of 10-12 girls.
    The Daisy troupe girls are all in her class, except one. Two of the dancers are in her class too and we are mailing to two friends - so I am really only passing out 16 invites.
    :)
    Keep in mind - I come from a large, blended family! I am used to organized chaos
    :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!