Today's Garage Sale Hilights...

  1. I got to meet some readers from the blog - and their cutie patootie children!
  2. I was offered $.05 for an item that was tagged $5.00 -- she huffed when I said "sorry, no" then set it down - someone immediately picked it up and bought it - squealing with delight.
  3. I went inside to go potty and came back to someone digging in boxes at the back of my garage. They had to physically MOVE the ladder/shelves combo to get past it as it was blocking the back of the garage.
  4. People thought I had 5 children - as Miss Sarah was playing in our yard with 4 friends. They wanted to know how I had the time to put the sale together. (Crack me up!)
  5. We only got rained on twice -- I told people that there was no extra charge for the water.
I can hardly wait to see what eye opening experiences I get tomorrow.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!