Freezer Clean Out

I have been doing a bit of spring cleaning lately ... as you can tell from my Fridge Clean Out Post. Just wait until you see my Garage Clean Out Post!

So -- this is about the little freezer above my lil fridge.

Here is the scary before picture:
HOW does it get like that???!!!
What little monsters sneak into it, in the middle of the night, and create that kind of chaos?
OK, just like the fridge - EVERY THING OUT!
It's vacuum out and wash down time!
I say vacuum - because you do not want any of the freezer floating particles
to go down into those little vents-
they will foul up your motor and take years off your appliance's shelf life.
BAD!!!
Vacuum the stuff out first, then get out the soap water to take all the misc popsicle drips, etc out. 
Then, put everything back in, in a nice - orderly fashion! 
On the top left? My ice packs for migraines, with the brats under it.
Some ground chicken is poking out from behind it.

To the right of that?
A lot of the mini chicken kits I made this week: Teriyaki and BBQ.
In the middle, shredded zucchini and pumpkin puree from last fall.

The bottom shelf?
To the right is a pull out "treat tray" with popsicles, ice cream bars and fruit chillers.
(Two sets of the Tupperware Popsicle Makers fit there too - when I am making them)
In the middle is mini meals for one: corned beef & cabbage, tater tot casserole, chili, soups, etc.
For the left, Tupperware boxes of misc marinated meats for the grill and Shish-Kebob kits!

Everything now has a home again - and I can FIND things.
No one has to worry if something will fall out on their feet...
It's easy to find treats...
I can work this better as a meal plan "staging" area.

There. I feel better now.
Am I the only one that hates having a mess behind closed doors?
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!