Fridge Clean Out

Ok -- I know you see that phrase every week in my meal planning. We do "Fridge Clean Out" weekly as we eat up our leftovers from the last few days. That is the "pot luck" dinner of the night.

This is different.

My fridge was getting S-C-A-R-Y.
Here is the picture to prove it:
I am not sure how it happened, LOL!

It just became a disaster.

So, first things first!
EVERYTHING out!
Then I used hot, soapy water to clean shelves, drawers, door, and walls.

Next came sorting everything that went back into the fridge,
making sure to double check expiration dates on all bottles, etc.

Does this look better?
Let's not forget the door:

A few reminders to myself as I packed it.
  • I have 4 pounds of bacon to cook off!
  • I have more cookies to take to my brother AND some to bake off for the church's Homeless Ministry on Monday.
  • I have a LOT of Pom to make jelly with - that is on the list for Friday's Jam Fest day!
  • I had a year supply of beer (3 cans). That means 3 beer can chickens this summer!
When is the last time you cleaned out YOUR fridge? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!