Frugal Friday: How to Save on Lessons

Easy. Become one of the coaches, LOL!
That is what I did and got back 50% of what I had paid for Miss Sarah's tennis lessons this summer.
I was going to be there any way and instead of sitting and reading a book, I get to be hands on and have fun with the kids! Most programs have a guideline of instructions and quick training so you have an idea of what you are supposed to do as well as having people on hand to check in with you as the training progresses.

They have proven that over 70% of kids drop out of sports by the age of 13 because they don't find it fun - so the new way of teaching is to make sure it's fun while also slowly introducing skills to them.

Miss Sarah had a blast and can't wait to go back!

Me? I got a cool black Coach's T-shirt!
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!