Top 10 4th Of July Ideas

Yes, I was on Pinterest.
I was looking for a few fun themed ideas for my American Dream Team Tupperware
pool party this coming month -
along with something to bring to the 4th of July picnic we go to.
:)
Fun stuff - right?
I was looking for easy and fun ideas and ended up with these as my top ten.
:)
Let's start at the bottom left corner and work our way around clockwise...

Dot Candy (so fun and colorful !)
Sprinkle Coated Ice Cream Sandwiches on a Stick (why I got the frozen yogurt ones yesterday)
Bald Eagle Cookies (fun project for the kiddos!)
Patriotic Jello Parfaits (great for a hot day)
Rocket Fire Crackers from TP tubes (great decor!)
Cake on a stick (Cake AND ice cream - together. Yum!)
Pretty plates
Red, White and Blue Vines (pool friendly)
Crackers (now, what to fill them with....)
Finger Saving Cups (brilliant!!)

Now, I have a few weeks to get ready - but I have a plan!
The 4th is on a Wednesday this year - we will hit the local parade around noon and the FREE Concerts on the Square in the evening...just a few "holes" to fill in.

Can you see all the Red, White and Blue now?
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!