A Heartfelt Thank You

Since I shared what was going on in my family/personal life last week,
I have gotten HUNDREDS of E-mails from you all.

I never realized how many people went through the same kind of thing and appreciate
all your kind words and prayers, more than you could ever know.

Things are far from settled here,
but life is better and I am now able to start thinking about the future.
It's taken a lot of baby steps.

It's all the little things you never think of,
like having to be tested for STD's when you have been married for almost 20 years...
and yes, I cried through it. 

We are both in counseling, separately for now.
We are also rotating residence but keeping Miss Sarah there full time,
trying to keep things as stable for her as possible.

I will not be eating Greek Salads any more...
My neighbor and friend was one of the 5 women he dated.
I know, so not cool, on both of their parts.

I do love him, but have a lot to decide...
it's just something that I have to work on and see if time will help give me an answer.

Things should be returning to normal on the blog, slowly.
:)

Blessings-
Dannelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!