I had a plan...

I got a sneak peak of the ad that we will see next week Thursday - which will be good for the July 14th Double Double Daze. Not really impressed.
:(
Sorry, I didn't get to KEEP it or take a picture, so I can't really help with a match yet...

So, let's talk about THIS ad that we are currently working with!

I do have a bajillion $1.00/1 Quaker cereal coupons for the Squares and Hearts cereals and thought I would go today, later, and hit an empty shelf.

I was right!
RAIN CHECK TIME!!!

(Can you just see me dancing around right now....?)

I will do 10 transactions (using Mom's card too) on the 14th - getting 100 boxes of that cereal (a $413.00 value) for only $50.00, saving 88%. 90 of them will go to the food pantry and 10 for our house. Can't you see how stinkin' cute the snack mix will be when it has little hearts in it?!!

So, that is the plan for the 14th. A LOT of cereal to pre-order on Monday!
:)

Comments

  1. I still want to know how you obtained that many of those coupons? I mean, aren't they the ones that came with the free sample? I had one, but used it already. How did you get that many? (Yes, there is some jealousy here, as that is my hubby's preferred cereal, but I rarely buy it as I won't pay that price.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you check out this post: http://operation40k.blogspot.com/2012/04/because-of-you.html

      You will see that I had 1,280 sample sized boxes, 640 squares and 640 hearts. (8 cases) I got all the coupons off before turning into the church, shared them with some of the other ladies at church that support our food pantry/homeless mission, and we went beserk when we found out that the cereal was finally on sale!
      :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!