My Shopping Plan This Week

We have a pretty full stockpile so it's easy to NOT shop, unless it's for things we need. This list is pretty short: just two stores:
Aldi and Copp's
1) I plan to hit Aldi Tuesday for some Mushrooms, grape tomatoes and zucchini.
2) Copp's. I am after the Quaker Hearts/Squares cereal @$2.50 and the string cheese @$1.00 -- along with green beans,  split chicken breasts and a few bagels. I have a LOT of $1/1 coupons for the cereal so I see many transactions like this:
5 boxes cereal
10 packs string cheese
grand total $15.00 -- but saving $29.30

The string cheese freezes nicely, is wrapped individually inside the bulk pack and will be for school lunches starting in September. I have preordered 50 packs of it. The cereal will come to $.50 each and normally runs over $4.00

I plan on 50 boxes of cereal, 50 packs of string cheese, some split chicken breasts and 20# of green beans (canning them) then a few pounds of plums. Sure wish there was a DOUBLE DOUBLE Daze -- it would make it all simpler, LOL!
What are YOU after this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!