Target's 70% off Toy Clearance!

I was on the mission for the Walgreen's Free Stayfree Pads in the current ad but my 20 coupons and I kept hitting empty shelves. Have no fear -- I have rain checks at 4 different stores for 4 of them! I was hoping to have them for the Personal Essentials Pantry of our church...and WILL get them, just not this week, LOL!

Since I was in the neighborhood of our local Target, I thought I might hit a price match. No such luck, they don't carry the 14 count but DO have the 18 count for $2.89. After that $2.00 coupon came off (limit of 4 per transaction) it was still a decent deal so I popped 4 packs into the cart.

Then, Miss Sarah and I perused the toy clearance. Target usually starts to clear out summer toys mid July and we found some bargains!

The Brave Crown/jewel set was $12.99 and marked down to $3.88 - it is safely tucked away for the Disney trip - as she will have a complete ensemble for her Princess Character Breakfast.

My supply of things for girl gifties was getting a little low - Zoobles to the rescue!
Yes, on sale for $1.78, from $5.99 - we got three packs.
Those critters need a home too - and it comes with one!
Marked from $7.99 down to $2.38, again - we got three.
That is THREE gifts for under $5.00 each!

Let's add a few toy cell phones - Princess, of course
Yup -- down to $.88 each.
They are in plastic baggies so customers couldn't pull out that little tag and
kill the batteries while "testing" them.

Let's sum this all up:
4 Stayfree packs
3 Zoobles
3 Zooble homes
3 phones
1 Brave accessory set
1 Icee Lip gloss (dang that dollar bin...)
- I used (4) $2.00/1 coupons
$24.60 - including tax.
I saved $53.56 and am ready for more of those birthday parties!

They had TONS of things for boys too!
Keep in mind - it is NOT a good deal if you don't have the money for it in your budget.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!