Copp's/Pick N Save Ad Match

Just a reminder, I am on vacation and have no access to the local ads for you.

I am sending you to Stretch Your Dollars Waukesha --

Just keep in mind that you want fresh produce at $1.00 or less and for meats:
  • $1.00/# or less for ground turkey, ground chicken, split breasts, whole chickens or whole turkeys.
  • $2.00/# or less for pork, ham, boneless skinless chicken breast and ground beef (80-85% lean).
  • $3.00/# or less for beef roasts or bacon.
  • $4.00/# or less for seafood.

**You can use coupons to drop the meat to your sale price points.

Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast seems like a bargain this week at $1.89/#
If you check HERE - I made 40 meals out of 20# of it - and it's all nice and happy in my freezer
:)

A few more notes:
  • A good deal on the Dannon Yogurt, but the Yoplait still comes out to be more than the same version at Aldi. 
  • We saw the Kraft Cheeses for $.95 a few weeks back - so no real bargain either...
  • **If I was home, I would stock up on the Mrs T Pierogies!
  • The pizzas don't seem like a bargain to me -- I don't like to pay more than $1.00 for a frozen pizza, but I prefer to make them from scratch.
See her ad match up HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!