Car Dancing and Girl Scout Cookies

Have you ever been driving down the highway when a great, I mean AWESOME, song came on the radio? You found yourself really into it, singing along and kind of "car dancing" too?

It's a lot of fun until you see the cute red and blue lights flashing in your rear view mirror.
{ahem}.

A few things help in this situation:
1) A good driving record
2) A van FULL of Girl Scout cookies

I swear the State Trooper was about 12 years old (the older I get, the younger THEY look...)
but he was super excited to look past me and see a few cases of cookies riding along on the front passenger seat. Then he realized that there were a LOT more of them behind me...I thought he was going to start dancing or something, he was so excited, LOL!

Instead of getting a ticket for "allegedly" speeding, I got off with a warning and he bought 2 boxes of Thin Mints and 2 boxes of Peanut Butter Patties.

Yes, it is Girl Scout Cookie time in my area --
you might want to buy a few cases from my daughter,
just in case you get pulled over for car dancing....
I'm just sayin'
:)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!