Frugal Friday: Is this a NEED or a WANT?

I have talked about needs vs wants before, but this may help you seriously tell the difference.

When you are tempted to buy something - ask yourself these 5 quick questions:
  1. Do I really NEED this item?
  2. What would happen if I did not get it?
  3. What else could this money buy?
  4. How many hours am I working to buy this?
  5. Do I still want it, and why?
If you are really working with a budget and trying to pay off debt or save money, it is OK to NOT buy something.
:)
Even if it seems like the BEST deal ever...trust me. There will ALWAYS be another sale, another coupon, another rebate, etc.

Blessings-
Dannelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!