World's Greatest Invention: The Flip Fold

Picture this:
It was 2:00 in the morning and I was house sitting for my Mom and couldn't sleep. One of those shopping channels was on and I got sucked in...you see. It was a novelty to me - a shopping channel as we don't have cable TV at home and they have a bajillion channels on their U-Verse.

Yup. I did. I bought a flip fold.

WHAT exactly is it?
That cute and funky thing that helps you perfectly fold your clothes so they take up less space in your dresser drawers.

Here is the thing:
It works.

Here is the better thing:
Your husband will love to play with it so much that you never have to fold his clothes and put them away!
S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y.

What does my husband like so much about it?
  • That it does T-shirts like a dream.
  • That folded clothes have no wrinkles when he pulls them out of his dresser.
  • That it is easy to use.
  • That it is FAST for folding things up.
And, he says it doubles as a cat toy: he always has to shut the cat out of the bedroom when he uses it or she wants to be in the middle of all the action.

What else do I like about it?
It folds down very flat and fits between the dresser and the wall. We have a small house and I do not like clutter! It drives me nuts and when just a few things are out - they seem to take over the room!

How does it work?
Lay your shirt down on it flat. Flip the left side in and bring the blue thing back to it's original  position. Then do that with the right side. Then bring the bottom up and ta-dah -- you are done!

I know - you are asking WHERE  you can get your very own???
Try Amazon -- flip fold .
They even have children's sizes! This could be the best Christmas present ever - for YOU. Get one for each family member....ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!