December Daily: Remembering Their Wish Lists!

Pinned Image


I simply adore this idea!
This is a simple, fun idea you can do -- make an ornament.

Now I know, Christmas is not about what the kids want...it's about our Savior - right?I look at this is just another kind of "keepsake" from a childhood that goes by waaaaay too fast.

Simply put the year on the outside with glitter glue, sharpies or what ever and then make a very small copy of the items that you kiddo is hoping to get for the holiday.

Of course, you can make it fancier than this -- I know a lot of you are super crafty... but it can be super simple and yet effective.

Just think: when they are older, maybe have families of their own, they can look back and have a sneak peek into what they were like as children.
Moms -- are you getting kind of mushy yet?

I think-- it would be soooo cool to see what MY lists were, 100 years ago when I was little. (OK, a slight exaggeration...) I can remember the year I wanted a Barbie -- but that was it.
A special thanks to familyoffarmers.blogspot.com for sharing this gem!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!