Incredible Cheese Deal !!

Remember me talking about that Ah-Ma-Zing cheese that I got from my Amish friend?

Guess what?
They sell it!

Ready for the price?
{are you sitting down...?}

That five pound block (of the most incredible cheese I have had in a long time) was only $11.00 !!

Yup, $2.20 a pound!

We see the 8oz (half pound) bricks of cheese on sale at Copps and Pick N Save for $1.25 - which makes it more expensive and less tasty.

Their store is called Shady Lane Variety.
W2384 BARRY RD, PARDEEVILLE, Wisconsin.
It is SO easy to find, it's right off of hwy 22.

They also sell fresh chicken eggs -- and a ton of things for the Amish.

If you have children - it is a GREAT thing to take them to see! It's a totally different culture.
If you go, tell Erma I sent you.

:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!