Still Speechless

Yesterday, I shared on our Facebook page, that I was going off-line and spending quality "snuggle time" with Miss Sarah.

That was after all the information of the horrible events in Connecticut came out.

The few posts that still popped out were scheduled --- but I pulled them off as I could.


There are no words to describe what any parent feels, when they hear news like that.

I think back to yesterday, at my daughter's school. The playground was FULL of parents who came to pick up their elementary school children. More parents were there than I ever remember.......
Our principal was out there, giving hugs and answering questions.
You could tell that most women, and a few men, had been crying.

There is nothing anyone can really say but to pray for those sweet little angels that went to heaven, way before their time. Pray for those families that will be missing that little person over the holidays and to help God heal that hole that will forever be in their hearts. Pray for those children who survived the terrible ordeal - to overcome what they saw and heard. Pray for those children to not loose that sweet innocent laugh of childhood.....

Blessings to you and yours --
Dannelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!