A Simple Shirt...

Now, before we get started,
this is HALF of an outfit I am making for Miss Sarah.
The T-shirt was $2.50 at Michael's craft store -
as part of a sale.
If you look closely a the black print fabric,
you will see that it was used on the Snowman Turtleneck set that I made her and her friend for Christmas.
(see it HERE)

This was smilar - an applique.
I used my Cricut for a template - cutting the Mickey Head (shadow feature) from my Mickey & Friends cartridge and the bow was from a Minnie Head (shadow feature).

I simply cut them out and satin stiched (zig-zagged) them on.

Cuteness - right?
:)
Just wait until you see the entire outfit.......!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!