Are You A Scrapbooker?

I LOVE to get together with the gals and scrap/eat/chat/play!
Once you have children, the easiest thing to do it simply go to a crop. If you don't, you get a lot of little helpers and you might not always want that help
:)


What I found when going to a few different crops:
  • The crops were really expensive or really far away
  • I had to bring EVERYTHING I needed (even bedding)
  • I had to cook a dinner for the group while someone else got off just making a continental breakfast
  • I had a regimented schedule to follow (games, contests, etc).
  • There were crop organizers who sold some product line and insulted you if you weren't a "purest" to their product
SO, I have been running a weekend crop, In Madison, for several years that covers all of that! It's only 4-5 times a year as we all have busy lives, but it lets me get my projects done without all the great "helpful" intentions of my six year old daughter, LOL!

Here is the info:

We keep it cheap - $35 for the weekend, hotel would be extra but you can get up to 6 in a hotel room with the pull out couch.

Your $35 Crop fee includes: (see below how to save $5!)
-Six Foot Table to yourself
-Unlimited cropping time
-Use of assorted scrapbooking tools (See List Below) **so you can pack lighter!
-laptop with Design Studio and Sure Cuts A Lot ** for the Cricut Lovers!
-Reserved Seating **sit by your friends
-Vendors on site (varies by event)
-Free Class (different every time)

** A one day fee of $20 will be offered only two weeks prior to the crop and only upon availability.

I bring a lot of tools that you can use-

here is the list of tool on site:
-My Cricut AND Expression with the following Carts (Just bring your mat with you!):
50 States, Accent Essentials, Animal Kingdom, Beyond Birthdays, Bloom, Botanicals, Carousel, Celebrations, Christmas Cards, Christmas Cheer, Cupcake Wrappers, Designer Calendar, Dinosaur Tracks, DoodleCharms, Easter, Everyday Paper Dolls, Fabulous Finds, Freshly Picked, From My Kitchen, George, Going Places, Handy Man, Happy Hauntings, Heritage, Home Accents, Independence Day, Inspired Heart, Joys of the Season, Just Because Cards, Life's A Beach, Locker Talk, Love Struck, Lovely Floral, Mother's Day, My Community, My World, New Arrival, Nursery Rhymes, Old West, Once Upon a Princess, Paisley, Paper Doll Dress Up, Paper Pups, Splish Splash, Sports Mania, Stretch Your Imagination, Tags-Bags-Boxes and More, Thanksgiving, Traveler, Trim the Tree, Walk in My Garden, Wedding/Marriage, Wild Card,

Cricut Cake: Cake Basics, Birthday Cakes, Elegant Cakes, Holiday Cakes
Licensed: Dreams Come True, Elmo's Party, Happily Ever After, Hello Kitty, Mickey & Friends, Pooh & Friends, Sesame St & Friends, Tinkerbell,

In the hotel lobby is a computer and printer for journaling

My Cuttlebug with the Embossing folders: The new valentines set, Swiss Dot, Congrats ,Happy Birthday ,Thanks, Heart Blocks, Divine Swirl, Stars, Textile Pattern, Houndstooth, Paisley, Stylized Flowers, Owl Flourish, Spots & Dots, Lace Tree, Pumpkin Harvest, Christmas Ornaments, Boo To You, Spiderweb, Holly, Birds N Swirls, Number Collage, Allegro, Birthday Wishes combo and then: 2x6 floral borders, playful circle set, stitched circle set, birthday jelly set, winter jelly set, flowers set, snow fun combo, creepy combo, celebrations stamps set, Asterisks

My QK with my folders of QK dies - that would include the entire STAR alpha with shadow and numbers...

My Stickles: Burgundy, Candy Cane, Magenta, Cotton Candy, Crystal, Star Dust, Lime Green, Frosted Lace, Black Diamond, Platinum, Eucalyptus, Waterfall, Orange Peel, Yellow, Green, Baby Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Icicle, Gold, Silver and Cinnamon

My Punches: A whole box full!

My Score-Pal

My Creative Memories Cutting System

My Sew Easy

My Bind-It-All and more!

We have an assigned potluck dinner on Friday night and much off the leftovers all weekend.

Seriously, we have a blast, get a lot done and I am constantly amazed at the talent that I see! Whether you are a beginner or expert - it's a fun place to be
:)

We have just announced the 2013 crop dates -
  • January 18-20 (2 spots open)
  • March 8-10 (4 spots open)
  • May 24-26 (half full)
  • Sept 20-22 (half full)
  • Nov 8-10 (6 spots open)
Even though some weekend are home games, we still get our $79.99/night room rate (if you choose to stay at the hotel), You just need to make sure you book your rooms in advance because they WILL fill up.

If you want any more information, just let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!