Some GREAT Deals At Sentry Sun Prairie

Today is the 100th day of school. I found out LAST NIGHT that the kids had to bring 100 mini marshmallows and 100 toothpicks for a project. {sigh}

There is NO way that I was going back out last night so I too Miss Sarah to school and then hit Sentry Foods in Sun Prairie to pick up the marshmallows.

While I was there, I thought I would pick up the cod loins that are on sale this week -- that is the kind of fish we used for the fish fry at our restaurant. Nice, white, non-fishy cod. I DID buy some of that and saw a few other bargains to share with you!
I found BACON at $2.50/#.
It is getting close to it's expiration date (2/23 I think) so you would want to either cook it or freeze it. Still, a GREAT price!

Like Braunschweiger?
The lite version is just $1.00, in the same meat case.
Then there was the Hungry Jack confetti pancake mix!
$.89 each with a coupon right there that gives you one FREE when you buy 2 (B2G1).
That makes them about $.66 each. Not bad for a fun breakfast.

Kraft Mac and Cheese was $1.00 - just like Target!
Use the $1.00/3 coupon and get them for just $.66 each.

$1.00 off THREE KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Blue Boxes

Happy Shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!