What I Saw At The Dollar Tree Yesterday...

OK, this first one just cracks me up. I STILL laugh, just looking at the picture!
It's a comb for a bald guy.
{snicker}
I might get one for the hubster if his forehead gets any taller...
No coupons for the Ajax, but still - not too shabby a price for that size 
I know we have Star Wars freaks out there....
I'm just sayin' 
Think "Cracker Jacks" if you don't know what Fiddle Faddle is... 
You can get two packs of Pepperoni for just $1.00 if you use this coupon:
-$1/2 Hormel pepperoni packs printable 
It's a better deal than the Ajax if this kind of Palmolive is on the shelf
-$1 off Palmolive Ultra Soft Touch Dish Liquid, 25 oz +, SS 3/03 
Need some Salad Dressing? 
These are HALF the size of the "normal" Hamburger Helper so check your coupon for size restriction
-.75/3 Hamburger Helper product, SS 2/03
Buy one Uncle Ben's and get two FREE with this coupon
-$1/3 Uncle Ben's products (Facebook) printable 
 
If you find anything cool at your local store - share
:)

Comments

  1. Chex Mix 8 oz. sizes were at my Dollar Tree in TN the other day! :) They weren't sure if it would be a permanent addition or not, but thinking it will be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!