Swagbucks Simplified

SwagbucksIn my coupon class - I talk about where to find coupons.
Swagbucks is a GREAT spot where YOU get to reap the rewards for printing all of your coupons (that Coupons.com carries) instead of some blogger.
:)

(but you know I love you for supporting my site and helping the homeless mission at my church...)
Simply create your account, click on the coupons tab and start printing! You get 10 points for every coupon you print and use - so, ten a week would equal 5,000 points over the course of a year - almost enough to get a $50 Amazon gift card!

A $50 Amazon Gift Card can net you $200-300 of goodies if you wait to use it until Cyber Monday!

The best part?
It's FREE to join!!!!
:)
Get started today!
Swagbucks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!