Welcome Fond du Lac Money Smart Week Classes!

Welcome to my site!
I LOVE helping people save money at the stores so they can put it to a more effective use for their families!

I saved $40,000 in less than one year from just making a few simple changes in our family budget - you can too!
Couponing and Meal Planning are just the tip of the iceberg - but account for about 50% of my savings!

You will find where to get coupons, printable coupon links, SavingStar info, Swagbucks info, Ibotta info and All You deals, along with the local stores' coupon policies and Ad Match Ups .

There are also a lot of Shopping Tips!

I also have a lot of recipes posted for you Meal Planners (hundreds of them!), information about Coupons For The Military and online deal shopping sites info posted.

Did you take the Children On The Cheap session? Here is the 2013 CityWide Garage Sale List and even frugal vacation ideas.
 
I am on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook too (under Operation 40K) if you want to schedule a class or have any questions, please just shoot me an email at op40K@aol.com .
Blessings,
Dannelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!