DIY: Disney Autograph Book


We are surprising Miss Sarah with a
Disney Trip this year!
(We went the last two years and
we didn't want her to EXPECT it...)

I have been prepping things on the sly,
and this is another one of those projects.

I took Kraft 8.5 x 11 card stock and cut it in half,
and eight sheets of white card stock,
cut in half too.

 With my handy-dandy Bind-It-All,
I cut the holes on the edge and added the coil.
I cut Mickey out with my Cricut, along with the red letters... simply gluing them to the front.
On the coils, I used red, yellow and black fibers and ribbons - to match Mickey.
 
Now, here is the important part!
I want to be able to add PICTURES to the inside!
Some characters use the WHOLE page when they sign...
so I had to be "preemptive".
I got out my Stampin' Up Jumbo wheel and rolled part of the pages.
Those "rolled" spots just became my photo mats.
See: 
I was tempted to take just a white photo mat to have them sign,
but feared it would get schmucked in the back pack we take to the parks.
 
OK, using supplies I had on hand, I made a book for FREE
instead of paying $10-15 for one.

Every bit saved is a good thing, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!