It's been a BUSY day here....

 
Between all the bloggy posts for y'all...
Getting the Bake Sale items ready for tomorrow...
Setting up the garage for my big sale this weekend...
Pricing yet MORE stuff from my in-law's house...
A ton of mail to go out...
Girl Scout Meeting Crafts to pull together...
A ton of email to reply to...
Print more cards for a blogger event on Sunday....
A dozen phone calls to make...
Three loads of laundry...
2 condolences cards to write...
Update the big calendar with Miss Sarah's new items and Dad's new appointments,
amd we have ballet lessons yet tonight!
 
Bring on the Keurig!

(Yes, I was asked last week what Soap Opera I watch,
because I am lucky enough to be a home mom.
What does she think I do all day - sleep?)
 
Crap.
It's wednesay and I had thought about hitting Copps.......
 
More coffee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!