My Double Double Daze Shopping Plan

make a list of articles,
I LOVE the FREE money that manufacturers give us in the form of coupons and love it even better when the stores double that money! Since this Saturday Roundys stores double TEN coupons per transaction I really can't miss this opportunity. We don't really need anything so this time it is all about stuff to donate.

I shared with you last week the fact that one of the local schools needs some items for their in house food pantry.
I plan to aid them.
:)

Before you say anything, have no fear!
I called my store already and place a pre-order for Saturday morning. No Shelf-Clearing here.
Transactions 1 and 2
30 Boxes Hamburger Helper at $1.00
$30.00 - (10) $0.75/3 = $15.00

Transactions 3 and 4
10 Sure Deodorants @ $2.00
5# Roma tomatoes @ $1.00/lb (to pop into the dehydrator)
$5.00 - (10) $1.00/1 coupons = $5.00

Transaction 5 and 6
10 Temptations Cat Treats @ $1.59
10 Ronzoni Pasta @ $1.00ish (1.29 I think)
$25+ - (5) $1.00/2 Temptations and (5) $1.00/2 Ronzoni = $5.00ish
  • 20 Deodorant goes to the Homeless Mission
  • 60 Hamburger Helper goes to the school
  • 20 Pasta goes to the school
  • 20 Cat Treats to the Humane Society
That leaves the 10# of Roma tomatoes for the food dehydrator so I can turn them into my own "sun dried" tomatoes for pasta and pizzas.

I will have spent about $50 -- but will take $40 of it out of the "affiliate funds" that you so generously help provide when you print coupons from here. {Thank you!}

What are you after this coming weekend?

Other posts you may find useful:
What to stock up on in May
How to cut your grocery bill by over 50%
My Multi Transaction Envelope System

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!