My Garage Sale Scores This Week

I thought I left with $75... but found a $20 just inside my house!
That means all I had was $55 -- but I think I did pretty well.
:)
I had dresses on the list for Miss Sarah, a coat for her (next winter) and some organizational stuff.

Here is the day's haul:

I certainly found some "church dresses".... there are seven of them here. The uppper right hand side has a Neapolitan Gymboree dress that had a matching pink jacket and that was my big splurge for the day...the other dresses ran $1 (like the floral on the bottom left to $5 like the beautiful mint Easter dress for next year
More dresses here - for spring/summer/fall.
I also scored some Justice shirts, two uber cute sweaters, a few leotards for gymnastics, summer jammies and what girl doesn't like jeans with cool stuff on them? 
 Blinggy flip flop/sandals...which she slept with {sigh}
A cute pink Packer's Hat (so I can have MINE back...), several skirts (with built in shorts), a swimsuit, a pair of leggings, the jacket for one of the church dresses, ballerina turtleneck (got my five t-necks for fall/winter!) and then three Leapster games.
 
The purple "shower curtain" will show up in a future post... that is NOT what I am going to use it for.
 Bad picture, sorry - but you can see the box of jelly jars ($2) and the tall, white plastic organizer ($4), along with the Tupperware slimline pitcher that a pal was looking for (discontinued).
Now, for some crafty goodness:
This is a HUGE box of straw hats --- that my Girl Scout Troop will be using next spring for their International Bazaar
Two big bags of foam stickers for the Girl Scouts and a bag of random silk flowers (thank you FREE box) that you will see in the Princess Bedroom. All I need to do it get out my hot glue gun...
 
So, 45 items for $55....
and I spent more than I normally would on one of the dresses...
Not bad!
 
 
OK.
Still no winter coat.... but everything else is fully stocked.
 
Have you hit any garage sales big yet this year?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!