Just Playing Around with My z10 Video

I have been given a Blackberry Z10 device to play with by Verizon as part of the
Verizon Savers Voices Program --
and I have been playing around with it.
 
When Verizon took us to Chicago last weekend, after our long day of training,
we were treated to a VERY yummy dinner. I used the 8 mp features of the phone/camera,
along with Story Maker to make this quick video...
 
{no drooling on the screen...it was incredibly yummy}
 
 
It was VERY easy to do and post to YouTube.
The easy to follow prompts would even let Miss Sarah create a video
...maybe with Disney Characters... if we went to Disney this fall.
{ahem}
 
Although I am now a Verizon Brand Ambassador, all thoughts and opinions about any of their devices or programs are strictly my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!