*upated* FREE At Walgreen's This Week (10/30)


I zipped over to http://www.iheartwags.com/ and scoped out the upcoming ad -
Not a lot of FREE offers this week!
We have been really spoiled the last few weeks with a lot of great deals -
The next few weeks look a tad lean
=)
Cottonelle Deal found HERE (runs through 10/31)


Ricola Cough Drops 19 ct $2 
-use $.75/1 from the 10/16 SS
Get a $2 RR
Final Price: MONEY MAKER!


Colgate Maxwhite, fresh, or clean toothpaste 6 oz  2/$3.50
-use two of the $.50/1 from the 10/30 SS
Get $2 RR
Final Price: $.50 for 2, or $.25 each

M&M's 9.9-12. oz  4/$10
-use two $1/2 from thre 8/28 RP
Get $5 RR Get $5 coupon at checkout when you buy 4 or more participating M&M's good on your next in-store Mars candy purchase.

Final Price: $3 for 4, or $.75 each

Pantene 2 for $7
-use the $3/2 from the 10/30 PandG
Get $2 RR
Final Price: $2 for 2, or $1 each
I think that covers it this week - let me know if I missed something!

Comments

  1. There are a couple of great unadvertised deals today (at least at my Walgreens in Oregon WI). The first is that Riccola Dual Action cherry flavor 19 ct. bags are part of the RR deal. They are on sale for $2/bag, and then you get $2RR back. Then, if you have one of the BOGO Riccola Dual Action coupons (I can't remember where I got these, sorry!), they are 2 bags for FREE! I did it twice and got 4 bags.
    The other deal is that Seattle's Best coffee single serving cans are normally $1.39, but there are $1/1 coupons in the refrigerated section. Buy 3 and use 3 $1/1 coupons. Walgreens is having a special so instead of 39 cents each, they are 3 for $1 AFTER the coupons. I got 6 cans for 78 cents! There doesn't seem to be a limit, but when they're gone, they're gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Forgot one more deal at Walgreens. Buy 2 4oz. Crest Pro Health for $7. Use 2 $1/1 coupons from P&G insert (I can't remember which one, but I'm sure it was in October.), get $5RR back making them FREE! I did this twice today also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I realized last night that I meant to say I got 6 cans of coffee for $2, not 78 cents. But still a good deal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!