My Shopping Plans This Week

One thing people ask me is "How much time do you take to plan your shopping trips"?
Seriously, not much -- it helps to have the ad match ups, LOL. I figured this plan out in less than 10 minutes -- it took me more time to type it out!

I plan to hit Walgreen's, Target, Copps and possibly Aldis this week.

First of all -- Walgreen's on Sunday:
  • 4 Chex Mix for $.25 each
  • 2 FREE Colgate (donate)
  • FREE Reach Floss
  • A few Syntha Bars FREE
  • 4 Maalox for $1 each (for my brother)
  • 1-2 Tom's Maine Toothpaste for Miss Sarah @$.99 
**Details on those deals in ad match up HERE. I still have to tweak how I will roll the RRs so I benefit the most.

Then Target after church for the 10 Weight Watcher's Smart Ones for $.79 each as I posted HERE. There will be NO out of pocket cost as I have gift cards to use from that Glade Candle Deal.

Then, I know I am hitting Copp's On Wednesday --
The Powerbar Bar Deal is just too darned great!
  • $.80 each (normally $1.49) and when you buy 25, you get a $5 Catalina back! (part of a larger promotion).
  • I am also looking at the Nivea $2 promotion - buying 5 of them, with the $1/1 Q doubled, gets a $3 Catalina back. (donation item)
SO...buying 25 Power Bars and 5 Nivea Lip Protection is $18 OOP (I have that $2 Catalina from the Yoplait to use) and you get back $8, making it $10 for all 30 items....and I will be saving over 75%. I'll save more if I find that GC that still has about $4.50 on it, LOL!

I also like the General Mills Cereal Deal: Buy 8 for $20 and get a Catalina for $3.25 off WYB Milk. I have a lot of $1/1 Multigrain Cheerios Coupons and 8 of them (doubling 5) makes it $7, or $.87 a box AND a FREE Gallon of milk! Yes, I like them that much, but will donate 4 boxes, LOL! ** I plan add one package of mushrooms ($1) and to use the $8 in Catalina's from transaction #1 to make it all FREE... AND have a $3.25 profit!

I figure I will spend $20 or less for the week...
  • $ 5ish or less at Walgreen's
  • $0 at Target
  • $10ish at Copp's
  • Possible Aldi run for produce
That's for 8 boxes of cereal, 5 lip Nivea Lipcare, 25 Powerbar bars, 1 pack mushrooms, 10 Smart Ones, and 15 misc items at Walgreen's. 65 items or so for less than a quarter each.
=)

What are you after this coming week?

Comments

  1. Hi Dannelle, Where had you found the cereal coupons?
    Thank you,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara!
    Bettycrocker.com and Pillsbury.com had the $1/1 on the multigrain cheerios...I had mom print, and hubby at work so I would get 8
    :)
    Everywhere else has the $.75/1 -- which is still a great deal, but it's nice to get that bonus $3.25 off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!