JBF Update: Day 2

I simply LOVE the report feature of the Just Between Friends Sale! 
I told you that I would update you on the progress...and the reports of yesterday's sales are up.

Thursday (vendor/volunteer sale) - 20 items sold for a total of $79.00
Friday  (public first day)-  50 more items sold for a total of $194.00
Saturday (vendor/volunteer 1/2 price sale) -
Sunday (public 1/2 price sale) -

The best part?
Five of those items I bought for just TEN CENTS EACH at a Dollar General Seasonal Clearance sale!
8 pairs of the $1 shoes sold along with ALL of the baby outfits!

Let's see what tomorrow's reports look like - I don't let my stuff get marked half price unless I have had it in the sale a few times. I have only 20 things that fall into that category, so I don't expect to see much move over the next two days.
:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!