Target Easter Clearance List

So, I made the rounds today and we hit Target!
:)
Here is the quick list of Easter items (not candy-sorry) that will hit 50% off on Monday, while supplies last!

I didn't really see any paper supplies like napkins/etc., but did see some 8 ct packs of paper plates, that would STILL be too expensive at 50% off!
:(
  • Easter/Spring Oreos $2.99
  • Disney Dolls $4.99 (think Polly Pockets but with Princesses)
  • Disney Playdo Egg 10 ct box $3.99
  • Easter Pez Dispensers $1.99
  • Lipbalm sticks/wands (3-4 inside) $3.99
  • Harry Potter Lego Sets $3.49 - Harry Potter AND Lego? For just $1.75? SCORE!
  • Action (Police, etc) Lego Sets $3.49 - At $1.75 each, make a set for Birthday Parties!
  • Bunny/Carrot Cookie Pan $6.99 - Think Wilton
  • Mini Fluted Pan $11.99 (12 mini bundt cakes) - Think Wilton
  • 18ct bags Plastic Eggs $1.99
  • Easter Candy Molds (sucker pops/pretzel stick candy) $2.79
These things should EASILY keep for next year or make for fun surprises along the summer. I know there was more but it was kind of a zoo ... even Miss Sarah was glad to get out of there, LOL!

I know I plan on some Playdo and Pez for next year's egg hunt! Oreos might happen at $1.50 - I think I have some $1/1 coupons when I buy milk..........that would make them $.50 each and I will need at least 1 gallon of milk by then. Then there are the Legos. I know I will get some Legos too - great for Operation Shoebox!

I hope this list helps you a bit - we really saw almost nothing at Walmart:
  • Candy Molds $2.50
  • Bubble Wands $.97
  • 42 ct plastic eggs $1.97
The rest was pretty much candy....our Sun Prairie store had very little this year - but I didn't check out the bigger WM on the East Side of Madison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!