DIY Thursday - Stuffy Catch All

I have been tweaking a few things for the Princess Bedroom... and this was a HUGE necessity as there seemed to be more and more stuffed animals on the bed with less room for Miss Sarah!

First I found the "cow trough" planter at JoAnn Fabrics for 90% off the $39.99 price tag. Yup, I got it for $3.99! They had the similar versions at Home Depot too - in smaller sizes.
I removed the "stuffing"...
then popped it on my newspaper lined table...
then, I got out the trusty bottle of pink paint that I used for a few other projects in her room like the Hair Accessory Frame and Art Canvases and gave it a quick two coats. I didn't want it super "bright" so I used a sponge brush.
After it dried, we mounted it on the wall, and added the stuffies. Problem solved!
I know. It's an INSANE amount of stuffed animals for any one child.
We don't buy them for her...they were all gifts.

**Quick tip: if your peanut is like mine, allergic to dust mites, pop all stuffies in the dryer for a bit occasionally to eliminate the problem. How can you tell if it is an issue? You see a slight blueish tint under their eyes if they are sensitive... think very light black eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookie Recipe #21 - Butter Rich Spritz

Chili Dog Casserole

Forget The Resolutions Giveaway Hop!